Alohaaaa!
Didn't think it would take me this long to finally write another blog post but my life's been pretty hectic lately and I probably didn't write my first blogpost at the ideal time because this whole term is probably the craziest time of the year :P BUT today I kinda have a day off! I'm just sitting on my bed leaning against my new upholstered bedhead (WHICH I LOVE) looking at my pretty naked room (I've had to clear my house out recently as we were having some work done on it) and staring out the window. The green trees are slowly dancing and swaying around in the wind with subtle frostings of light green/yellow sparkling out where the sun hits them. And there's this one tree with pretty wee white flowers through it which kind of look like cauliflowers from here haha, the light blue sky is peeping through the patches in the trees, birds are a singa-lingin' and it really is such a booootiful day! Days like these make me feel really fresh, happy, warm and beautiful even with the lack of makeup I have on today. I have a wee bit of a rejuvenating ritual I like to do on days like these; I wake up, have a shower with some special, nice smelling body soap stuff (vanilla today mm), I don't wear any make up, I let my hair dry naturally and use no hot tools on it, I condition my hair with moroccan oil, moisturise my whole body haha, and chuck on some bum pants (sweatpants whatever you call them, just any comfy pair of pants really!) and a super plain but comfy top. And then I j chill for the best parts of the day but eventually have to go back to the dreaded four letter word that starts with a W and ends in ORK. I think I really like to enjoy and bask in particular moments like this because I feel that as I grow older I'm just gonna have less time to really just relax, not worry about anything and just be happy living the moment I'm living even if they're short, cheesy but true I think :).
btw here's a shot of the desk i mentioned in my last post, i am absolutely in love with it, bit of inspiration for me to study on it I'd say :)
...although it hasn't quite kicked in yet, but i will get on to studying!
I'm quite excited about having this opportunity to revamp my room and decorate it now that I've started with completely clean walls, I'm definitely wanting to get my inner interior designer out and have fun with it and feel awesome in an amazing room! anyway bit of a shorter, happy post today, earlier this week I was gonna write kind of a depressing post reflecting my depressing mood but I don't want to put that on other people cos that's just silly, so since having an AMAZING night last night at a concert I was not expecting to have so much fun at haha my mood has definitely taken a fun wee high climb on this rollercoaster hahah odd metaphors, love itt. and for someone i know who might be reading this, how are ya daaarl? HA
thanks for reading! sending some cheesy as ever, sunny, warm smiles your waaay :) x

No comments:
Post a Comment