oh myyy lordy, i had the most boring week full of revision and studying and mental puke but i am pretty much finally free! I just finished my last geography exam for the rest of my LIFE today and blegh let's not talk about it, but I'm so glad I'm not doing geography next year, I have no idea what went on in my silly little head when I decided to do geography at the start of this year. I thought it would be more about cultures and more interesting things about the world, but its more the statistics etc etc and I dunno..just not really my thing I guess..Anyway I was soooo bored of doing absolutely nothing during this week I procrastinated by taking an especially long time to do my make up even though I was just staying at home, and I took some hot selfies as yet another form of procrastination...
oh yeah that's haaawtt (notice 1D in the background btw? ha)
man i should just call this whole blog PROCRASTINATION because that's pretty much everything I put on this thang. What I actually enjoyed though was that where my desk is in my room, the sun shines in oh so wonderfully and warmly so I was sitting in my room in pretty much togs tanning and studying haha woo multitasking!
maybe I should move on to what I did today and what I'm looking forward to doing in the next week or so :) anyway after my examinaation in ze morn, me and some friends went and had lunch together and hung out for a while, then I came home excited to watch x factor usa which I missed last night! and i've kinda been having such a lazy, fat arse day, I just watched today's episode and omigosh I LOVE Carly she has brilliant vocals and she's just so amazing for a 13 year old GOD and same with Diamond, makes me feel like shit when I hear them sing so beautifully! Moving on, after this I really really REALLY need to wax ma legs, I pretty much don't do anything to them in winter cos whey hey what's the point when you pretty much wear long pants all the time and I don't have a bf sooo no reason too but now thats its summer (aaaah so excited) the forest on my legs is calling to be cut down, sorry natural environment but not many people like you, the tops of your trees are pretty prickly. anyway, (omigosh 'anyway' AGAIN) tomorrow I'm going to a xmas event in the park which happens every year where I live, should be fun. Always gets me excited for christmas and as you know I'm extra excited for christmas this year, AUSTRALIA here I come! That's pretty much all that's coming up and what I did today..not much really, hopefully I will have more fun things to blog about in the holidays so STAY TUNED!
better go cut down the forest now :) byeeeeee, hope you all have lovely days/nights/whatever time it is where you are, thanks for reading x!
P.S. btw I'd really appreciate if at least one of you could possibly comment to let me know what you think of what I'm doing! :)

wow, your background makes me hungry!
ReplyDeletehttp://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/
haha yeah jellybeaaans yum! thanks for being my first comment haha, your blog is really cool! x
Deleteyou are so cute >.< your blog is so lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
thanks! i just checked yours out, i love your clothes style! x
DeleteI really don't want to think about summer right now.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
why not?
DeleteLove it
ReplyDelete