I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes with my hands on the keyboard not really knowing how to start off my first ever blog post. I probably should've thought about what my blog content was mainly going to be about before I made a blogger account but oh well..just going with the flow here. I've decided I'll talk about procrastination. Which is what I'm doing right now. It's not like a lot of people have already talked about this topic before or anything...(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjIsdbBsE8g)
hmm yeah okay well according to the dictionary here on my laptop the definition of procrastination is : delay or postpone action; put off doing something . Well yep that's true! Why did I even add that in..obviously a definition from the dictionary is going to be true. Anyway I procrastinate in a lot of ways..like today I was meant to do my chemistry work for school on my brand new, really awesome desk that just got put into my room. But now I've started this blog! And I'm writing this post randomly because I just really do not want to do my work. I think I have a short attention span or something and who said women can multitask. I definitely cannot. But I'm definitely a girl...yep hahaa. I try to listen to music while doing my work to make it more fun..but then I just end up reading the same line of my work over and over again while jumbling up the lyrics in the song and making a real mess of word vomit in my brain. "carbon dioxide is thinkin bout cha ooh no no no absorbed from the atmosphere do ya think about me still do ya? do ya? or do ya not think so faaar aheeeeaad.." Yeah I think you get the jist, that's pretty much what goes on for hours and hours during the holidays which really is just such a waste of my life because I'm not finishing anything that I desperately need to get done in the next 4 daaays aargh. Ew school starts again in the next four days. I really wanna delete that sentence because it's starting to haunt me and I just don't want to think about it. The last term of the year is always the worst. SO many exams going on. The only thing that's keeping me going right now, is knowing that I'm going on holiday to Australia during christmas with one of my besties and I'm sooooo excited to just chill on the beach. Golden sand running through my fingers. Perving at the tan, gorgeous guys. Laughing til I pee myself. No worries at all. I LONG FOR CHRISTMAS TO COME EARLIER.
Anyway I really have to get on to my chemistry work. :P I'm stopping procrastinating right now. If you're procrastinating by reading this blog STOP. Well maybe stop after I've finished, cos that's just the polite thing to do haha. Thank you so much for reading it if you did..well you probably did if you're reading this line cos it's not like you find a blog and skip to number-whatever line this is! I know I've probs got a long waaay to go in creating quality blog posts but this is my first so cut me some slack haha. Thanks again!
BEX.a.member.of.the.female.sex. xx
PS. Check out my tumblr if you wanna... http://effingletmedream.tumblr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment